Buddleia hybrid Lo & Behold Butterfly Bush Award Winners
These miniature butterfly bushes has all the appeal in a smaller package!
Flowers from early summer to frost.
Pruning generally not needed, but may be trimmed in spring. Fragrant flowers. Blooms continuously without pruning or deadheading. Deer resistant. Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Heat and Drought Tolerant
- Attracts: Butterflies and Hummingbirds
- Small or Miniature Characteristics
- Garden Height: 24 – 30 Inches
- Flower Colors: Blue, Purple, White, Lilac
- Habit: Mounded
- Full Sun
- Hardiness Zones: 9-11 evergreen
- Uses Containers, Perennial Gardens, Groundcover, and mass planting
- Easy Maintenance Notes: Little needed. Does not require deadheading. Cut back to 12″ in early spring if desired. Plant in well-drained soil and full sun.